A Hat in Time, the platform game developed by Gears for Breakfast now out on PC and consoles, is going to get a new DLC called Nyakuza Metro + Online Party next month.
The new DLC, which will hit the PC version of the game on May 10th, will introduce ten new time pieces, stickers, two new camera filters, a new weapon as well as some new online features.
Welcome to the deep underground Nyakuza Metro! It’s the perfect place for a little lying, a little cheating… a little stealing. Join the Nyakuza and become mad rich – joining a gang never turned out bad, right?
Nyakuza Metro introduces an all-new chapter with 10 new Time Pieces, a new sticker system, new flairs, new dyes, a new weapon, a new purple Time Rift and more!
Online Party allows you to play online with your friends, in groups of up to 50 players!
Nyakuza Metro + Online Party is 100 percent free for all Kickstarter backers, check your backer e-mail for a key on the release date.
Nyakuza Metro Key Features
- 10 New Time Pieces!
- Stickers! Stickers can be attached to your weapon, used with the Camera Badge, or as emotes!
- A new weapon: The Baseball Bat!
- A new Purple Time Rift: Rumbi Factory!
- New flairs, including the Nyakuza Mask, Burger Cap, Artistic Vision, and more!
- Two new camera filters!
- Two new badges!
- Over 20 new dyes, including Wireframe, Pizza Time, and more!
Online Party Key Features
- Friends: Play in groups of up to 50 players by entering a group name!
- Public: Play with three other strangers who can see you, but cannot affect you!
- Use your new stickers to communicate as emotes!
- Mess with each other! You can hit, explode, shake and play catch with each other, and more!
- Clear Time Rifts together as your progress is combined!
A Hat in Time is now available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. A Nintendo Switch release is also in the works.