For many of us, our PC contains files & data which are just as important as the cash available in our bank account is. Project reports, contact information, sensitive accounts data, work files, business plans, presentations and many other of this stuff available in our PC keep our professional life balanced. No one wants these files to get deleted or lost. If you have unintentionally deleted files or folders, Recycle Bin is available as a lifesaver.
Thanks to Recycle Bin in Windows, even if someone has intentionally deleted files or folder, we can recover them from Recycle Bin but don’t take Recycle Bin for granted because of the following reasons:
- Recycle Bin doesn’t guarantee total recovery of old files, there can be some bits and pieces missing which can make the recovered file corrupt or unusable.
- Recycle Bin can only store a limited number of files for recovery. Once it exceeds the predefined disk space, it will start deleting or overwriting old files.
- Many PC cleaning & optimizing software, schedule cleaning tasks, etc. can automatically empty your Recycle Bin without asking.
So, due to all these reasons, you should never take Recycle Bin for granted. Moreover, if you have emptied Recycle Bin also or deleted the required file from here too then Recycle Bin can no longer help you as there is no option to restore Recycle Bin. However, that doesn’t mean every hope is lost. You can recover your deleted files and folders from Recycle Bin. It just takes a good data recovery tool like Disk Drill.
Disk Drill Data Recovery Software
Disk Drill is an awesome free file recovery software for Windows which allows you to not only allow you to perform Recycle Bin recovery but also lets you recover deleted files and folder from the whole PC in general even if you’ve permanently deleted those content or lost them due to some Windows update, hard-drive failure, a software’s background operation or any other reason.
Here, I am going to explain how to use Disk Drill data recovery software to recover any type of file or folder with the guide for you to follow along. So, download Disk Drill from its official website and install the software.
Main Features of Disk Drill Data Recovery Software
No matter how old the target files have been deleted or how many times other files or folders have been saved at the same location, Disk Drill is capable to recover them with full accuracy. The software is made very simple and straight-forward to allow anyone to recovery files and folders using it. Here are the top features of Disk Drill data recovery software:
- Recover permanently deleted files from Recycle Bin
- Recover deleted, lost files & folders.
- Recover formatted hard drive content, data from hard-disk failure
- Recover data lost due to Windows update, software updates or abnormal software operations
- Supports 300+ file formats of Multimedia, Documents, Compressed files and more
- Deep Scan algorithm to efficiently recover months old data quickly without slowing them the system
- Recovery Vault to keep track of important files or file formats and recovery instantly whenever deleted
- Preview files before recovery
- Search files by Type (Picture, Video, Documents, Audio), Date, Location and more
- Batch recover files
- Feature to save scan result to avoid scanning onwards
With all these amazing features, Disk Drill is unbeatable when it comes to recovering data from Windows PC.
How to Restore Recycle Bin using Disk Drill
Now, let’s get back to our main problem throughout this article “how to recover deleted files from Recycle Bin” and see how Disk Drill is going to help you in this case.
Step 1: Assuming, you have already installed Disk Drill data recovery tool in your PC. Open Disk Drill from its desktop shortcut or start menu entry. It will open and show you this screen with all your hard-drives listed whether they are hidden or visible:
Step 2: Now, click the hard drive where the lost/deleted file or folder originally was. Even if you sent it in Recycle Bin, it was still in that same drive’s Recycle Bin section. So, click the Recover button of the target drive. Now, Disk Drill will start scanning the drive for all deleted files.
Step 3: Let the scan complete. As the scan proceeds, you will see a list of deleted files. If you have already found your target file, you can pause the scan by clicking the Pause button provided at the top. However, it is recommended to let the scan complete. It can take a few minutes. Once it is done, you are free to locate your files.
Step 4: To find files or Folder quickly, you can use the Search box provided on the left or sort search result by Picture, Video, Documents, Audio, Date, Size, etc. This search result lists files deleted from Recycle Bin too. Select your required files or folder and click Recover button available at the top-right corner.
Step 5: Let the recovery process complete. Once it’s done, you will see the operation complete message and the recovered files at the Recovery folder which is your Documents folder by default in Disk Drill.
I am sure by following the above guide, you have totally understood how to recover deleted files from Recycle Bin. If you haven’t read the official and fully comprehensive guide by Disk Drill itself, click here: https://www.handyrecovery.com/recycle-bin-recovery.html
With such an easy recovery process, Disk Drill is really the software I recommend for you to download and install if you want to recover your deleted Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Files and Folders without any loss.