The Highly Anticipated Flagships of 2023: Smartphones With High-Performance Processors
Smartphone manufacturers sell many models in different segments. But all companies have high-performance models called flagships. These devices get their power from processor sets designed with the latest technology. Here are the flagship smartphones that are highly anticipated in 2023…
In smartphones, the generally used processor set is looked at to understand whether a device is a flagship among features such as camera quality, design, battery performance.
Apple is one of the few companies that produces its own processor. On the Android side, Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 2 and Dimensity 9200 stand out.
Apple is expected to use the A17 Bionic processor chip in the iPhone 15 family. Android flagship phones, on the other hand, will have one of the Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 2 and Dimensity 9200 chips, depending on the model and region.
Here are the smartphones that will enter the flagship class in 2023 and the processor chips expected to be used in these devices…
- Samsung Galaxy S23 series (Snapdragon 8 Gen 2)
- OnePlus 11 series (Snapdragon 8 Gen 2)
- Oppo Reno 10 series (Snapdragon 8 Gen 2)
- Vivo X90 series (Snapdragon 8 Gen 2)
- Xiaomi 13 series (Snapdragon 8 Gen 2)
- OPPO Find X6 (Snapdragon 8 Gen 2)
- Vivo X90 series (MediaOne Size 9200)
- OPPO Find X6 series (MediaOne Size 9200)
- ASUS ROG Phone 7 series (MediaTek Size 9200)
- Xiaomi 13 series (MediaOne Size 9200)
- Redmi K60 series (MediaOne Size 9200)
As you can see, some arrays appear in both lists.
The reason for this is that the companies are offered for sale with different processors in different regions or that the companies have not yet made their final decisions.