When you are traveling especially outside the country, you need to take care of many things. There is so much to add to your TODO list that you always forget one or other thing. If you have money in your hands then your half of the problems are resolved. But, in other countries, even the currencies are different, your normal debit card might not even work there and if you have some loose money, you’ll find it relatively expensive to buy stuff or service if you use the regular ways.
However, if you play smart, you can save a lot of money on booking tickets, hotels, ordering food, currency exchanges and several other occasions. All you need to do is just grab a good travel credit card. Each credit card company offer several features, so you need to check which of these credit card companies are giving best offers for travel enthusiasts like you. To do this, you don’t even need to do research manually because here, we have shortlisted Top 10 best travel credit cards for Travellers. These cards are providing lots of amazing offers, deals, loyalty points and discounts that you can save a lot of money which traveling nationally or internationally.
Scroll down to find the best travel credit cards for travel enthusiasts.
1. Chase Sapphire Preferred Card – Known as the Best Credit Card for flexible travel redemption, you can earn a bonus of 50,000 points once you finish spending $4000 on purchases in the first three months from opening your account. There are no foreign transaction fees, avail 1:1 point transfer to the leading hotel and airline loyalty programmes. With no blackout date or travel restrictions, Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is most suited for your Travel.
2. Capital One Venture One Rewards Credit Card – With this card you can enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles after spending $1,000 on purchases within three months from account opening. You can easily transfer your miles to more than 12 leading travel loyalty programmes, enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12months, travel whenever you want to with no blackout dates, no foreign transaction fees, no limit to how much you earn, no penalty APR.
3. Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card – The travelers can earn 2 miles per dollar on all purchases and 10 miles per dollar at the linked website. This card earns 50,000 miles when you spend $3,000 within and up to the three months of opening your account. The annual fee is $0 intro for the first year; $95 after that; no foreign transaction fees. The Visa Signature qualifying cardholders can take advantage of travel upgrades and savings, an auto rental collision damage waiver, concierge service, shopping discounts, extended warranty coverage, and emergency card replacement and much more.
4. Hilton Honors American Express Card – Earn seven points per dollar on Hilton purchases with the Hilton Honors American Express Card. Purchases at U.S. restaurants, supermarkets and gas stations can get you to earn five points per dollar, and all other purchases earn three points per dollar. This card offers 75,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 within the first three months of account opening. Car rental loss and damage insurance, etc.
5. Discover It Miles – You can earn an unlimited 1.5 miles for every dollar spent with this card. At the end of your first year as a new cardholder, it will match all the miles you’ve earned. The card offers a zero percent introductory APR on purchases for the first 14 months. After that, the APR is 14.24% – 25.24%. There is no annual fee and cardholders can get free monthly FICO credit score access.
6. Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card – Cardholder earns three points per dollar on travel, gas, dining and popular streaming services. You can earn a 30,000-point sign-up bonus if you spend $3,000 within the first three months after opening your account. There is a $0 annual fee, and there is a zero percent introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers made within 120 days of account opening.
7. Bank Of America Travel Rewards Credit Card – You can earn an unlimited 1.5 points per dollar on all purchases with this card. There are a $0 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. Cardholders can earn 25,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days of opening an account.
8. The Platinum Card from American Express – Cardholders can earn five points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel, or on prepaid hotels. You can earn a 60,000-point welcome offer if you spend $5,000 within the first three months of opening your account. The benefits include $200 in annual Uber savings, a $200 airline fee credit and a $100 fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck. You can take advantage of access to more than 1,100 airport lounges, as well as hotel and resort benefits at participating locations, etc.
9. Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard – Cardholders can earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase with this card. You can redeem the miles for statement credits to offset travel purchases, or for cash back, for gift cards. You can get up to 70,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of opening an account. The card offers a 12-month, 0% introductory APR on balance transfers made within 45 days of opening the account. After that, there is an APR of 18.24%, 22.24% or 25.24% variable based on your creditworthiness. Card benefits include zero dollar fraud liability and Mastercard World Elite concierge service.
10. Citi/AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard – Earn 50,000 American Airlines bonus miles after $2,500 expenditure within three months of account opening, earn 2 miles for every $1 spent at gas stations, earn 2 miles for every $1 spent at restaurants, variable APR from 18.24% to 26.24%, penalty APR up to 29.99%, zero foreign transaction fee, etc. First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you on the same reservation.
Thus, the newest and easiest alternative solution is using Travel Credit Cards. Travel Credit Cards are like reward cards that the users can use to gain free travel, achieve membership in the elite class with the linked hotels and air services, and many other advantages related to travel. So, select your best travel credit card from the above list and apply for it to enjoy future tours with less expense.